Sunday, December 29, 2019

So Quoth The Raven....Nevermore



Here is my first take on Edgar Allan Poe's serious, disgruntled expression. Poe was attractive in a very Victorian depressing way, that I do not think would be as appreciated today. He was an interesting, talented, and fascinating man who created the genre of Gothic romanticism and horror stories. I love to read his work, it is a staple in my library and a constant inspiration. I found the Alan Parson's Project record of "Tales of Mystery and imagination--Edgar Allan Poe," at my thrift store and I listen to it over and over. I hope that the record will hold up, because it is my favourite.
Well, enjoy ~Owl Willows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write/Make Art For Your Soul

 I haven't written in a long time, though Iv'e meant to. We have all been busy this year, dealing in our own ways with this global c...